The Writing Across Technology Institute is a series of four workshops, each centered around a mode of composition and one of the course moves of First Year Writing’s new curriculum. During the workshops, participants will:
* Experiment with several programs for multimodal composition (e.g., Audacity, iMovie/Lightworks, Adobe Spark, PowerPoint, Wix, etc.)
* Learn how to find and attribute open-source images, sounds, and videos
* Compose their own multimodal projects
* Learn how to implement studio pedagogy in their classes
* Develop their own studio activities
Instructors who attend all four workshops will receive a certification to teach the studio section of the First-Year Writing curriculum set to roll out in Fall 2020. Register for the WAT Institute below.